Sharpies. Permanent. Black. (usually)
Kids. Messy. Carefree. Creative. Funny. (always)
Child: "Look, mom! I wrote my name two times on my toys!" (big smile on little face; black Sharpie in right hand; toys in left hand)
Mom: "Ohhhhhhhh....." (raised eyebrows on scared big face)
Questions as to proper parental behavior:
Should I...
(a) Applaud the use of letters, spelling, and penmanship?
(b) Run like mad around the house looking for more brandings while screaming about the word "permanent"?
(c) Both of the above?
to be continued...

1 comment:
My adorable little Brooklyn has done it on the back door of our bedroom, her shirt, and brand new pj and bed spread and pillow sham. So in my case you YELLLLLL as loud as I did and maybe even curse... like I did and then run into the laundry room and hope that it washes out!... Nope stained UGH!!
Post a Comment