Scene: Master bathroom. Me with my two girls. I'm in my undergarments doing my hair and makeup. Lil" G and Hall Monitor are getting in the shower.
Me: Stop staring at my boobs.
Hall Monitor: I'm not! I'm looking at your bra.
Lil' G: Yea, HM, stop staring. (laughing)
Hall Monitor: You use to stare at her boobs.
Lil' G: No. I use to stare at her bra! (big difference)
Me: Either way, stop staring at me. It's weird.
Lil' G: Remember when I use to call your bra a boo-bra? (still laughing)
Me: Time for you to have your own bathroom. Now get in the shower.
**********
Scene: Master bedroom. Sunday morning. Lil' G and I are getting ready for church. Horowitz is in the shower. I run into the bathroom to grab something and come back out into the bedroom.
Lil' G: How come you can see dad naked and we can't?
Me: Ummmmmmmm......derrrrrrrrrrr......
**********
Scene: Dining room table. Dinnertime. Hall Monitor, Lil' G, and Ranger are eating.
Hall Monitor: Mmmmmm...this is so good.
Lil' G: It's double D! (double delicious)
Hall Monitor: (laughing) That doesn't mean what you think it means!
Ranger: Mmmmm....mine is double D too!
Lil' G: It means double delicious, HM!
Hall Monitor: Nope. Uncle T. told me that double D means really big boobs.
(uncontrollable giggles)
Lil' G: Really big boobs or really fat boobs? (WTH? Am I really hearing this?)
Hall Monitor: Really really big boobs!
(belly aching laughter and nearly milk out of their noses)
Thanks, Uncle T.!
**********
PS--I am now converting all blogs to nicknames. It should make for some confusion but also more entertainment. Definitions and origins of nicknames will follow soon.
2 comments:
Oh, wow. You have some lively conversations at your dinner table. The other day my almost 5 year-old opened the bathroom door as I was coming out of the shower (something I try to avoid). "Hey!" she said, "How come yours are bigger than mine?!" (pointing to her chest.) Um, just wait till I'm not preggo anymore. Then there will be literally 'nothing' to be jealous of, my dear!
I believe it was your children who taught my daughter the word "nuts" for a part of the male anatomy. You should be ever so proud that they are so well educated!
Post a Comment