Me: "I'll have one scoop of mint chocolate chip in a sugar cone."
Gretchen: "Would you like the one scoop size or the actual one scoop?"
Me: (thinking WTH with a confused look on my face because I didn't think my order was confusing) "Ummmmm, is there a difference?"
Gretchen: "Well, the one scoop size is actually three scoops of ice cream but the actual one scoop of ice cream is the child's size cone."
Me: (still thinking WTH) "Ummmm....I would like literally one scoop of ice cream."
Gretchen: "So the child size it is!"
It's one thing in our country to make politics and taxes and everything else confusing. Why must we spoil the joy of buying frozen deliciousness? One scoop should be one scoop. Three scoops should be three. I don't want to think or do math when buying my ice cream let alone solve a story problem. If I'm stuffing my face with frozen deliciousness at 9 o'clock at night with another woman in the car, chances are that we're emotional eaters who just wanna eat....not think....not nuthin'. Just one scoop please. I'm hormonal. Just give me my ice cream. "I said what I meant and I meant what I said." (Dr. Seuss) One scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream on a sugar cone. I think that's clear. You're ice cream sizes however are not clear. Thank you.
PS - Mmmmm...frozen deliciousness....
PMS - I love you "Charlie's". Even if you are confusing. See you next week.

1 comment:
Haha... so true. A bunch of fun suckers!!! It's just like at the theaters when you ask for a small drink and they say, "we actually don't have small." I'm like oh ya that's right, you just have huge and freakin' huge.
Good giggle with this one Em!
Love You
Post a Comment