Last night I sat dumbfounded as I watched a commercial about dog food that looked prettier than what I feed my own family. It was made with beef chunks and baby spinach. Advertised were a variety of flavors including Steak Florentine, Grilled Chicken Primivara, Tuscan Style Stew with Beef, and Steak Tips Sonoma Style Flavor. I am a crazy bad housewife if people are feeding that to their dogs. Some nights my family is chowing on cold cereal or peanut butter sandwiches.
Being a dog owner & lover myself, I know that my dog would turn her nose up at baby spinach. If she felt otherwise she would've rummaged through my garden. So, Point 1 - why are dogs/cats on TV eating better than humans in other parts of the world (including the humans in my house)? Point 2 - who in their right mind serves their pet dinner on a glass or silver platter like shown on the commercials? I use paper plates whenever possible with my humans. Who wants to wash dishes after their family is done eating let alone their pets?
Ummmmm.....anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment