Dream: I was rollerblading through 7-Eleven with Bret Michaels. The End.
Interpretation: Inconclusive. Although from past experiences there is a good possibility that I was actually rollerblading by myself through a room full of mirrors on a bad hair day while wearing a bandanna. That would explain the presence, or illusion of Bret Michaels.
PS--This is true. These are in fact the things that I dream about at night. You can't make this crap up! My brain is certainly a dark and mysterious place. If you would like to contribute to the counseling I should have started years ago, please make donations directly to me. Thank you.
3 comments:
That rules! And Bret Michaels....talk dirty to me!! (not that I'm hot for him...just that I LOVE me some Poison.)
You interpet this one:
I'm trying to get on a cruise. I find out I have to share my cabin with Al Roker. (whom I can't stand....PS) Al is late. The ship's going to leave. So this old friend of Patrick's, who is also sharing our cabin....who I also can't stand....(is there a theme here?)...says he'll call Bill Clinton to stop the ship for us. And he does! Craziest.
Lara, you win! Could you have included any more dysfunctional/annoying people in your dream? If only Aaron Potter had been there! (sigh)
Lara and Emily-I knew there was a reason I checked this blog tonight. I needed a good laugh!
Post a Comment