- As a child I was afraid to dress/undress in front of the TV if Mr. Rogers was on. I thought he could see me. Creepy.
- Someone recently tried to scam me out of thousands of dollars when I tried to sell something in the classifieds. But, nope. I'm too smart. Sucka!
- I try to hide things from my hairdresser like products I do/do not use on my hair. I just play along when she comments on how dry my hair is. (oops!) (and BTW way, if you're my hairdresser and reading this, I'm totally kidding!)
- I love fall and winter just so I don't have to shave my legs as often. Pants are glorious.
- I painted on a toenail where my original one fell off. Just admire it from a distance.
- I've secretly hidden in the bathroom or my bedroom to eat a treat without my kids knowing. I mean, I love my kids, but somedays I just don't wanna share. I just wanna eat my candybar or ice cream in peace. Is that too much to ask?
- I have a child that my mother always threatened me with. "Someday I hope you have a daughter just like you!" Wish granted, Mom.
- When I was a child my neighbor told me a story about a snake in the sewer system that had come up through the toilet and killed a man. I never peed the same again.
- One of my goals in life was to be a professional football player. I grew out of that and decided I would just marry one. I grew out of that too. But, oh, how you will always have a special place in my heart, Steve.
- My brother and I have texting competitions. Whoever texts the best poem wins. I remain undefeated. (LOL!)
- I entered a coloring contest once to win a pony. I roped off a corner of our backyard for my pet before the contest was even over. I was confident I would win. I was also confident that my 3x5' yarn fence would restrict my horse. (Sidenote: I was 7.)
- My record is eating 12 donuts in one day. 12!
- I am currently trying to get tickets to Oprah. It's the final season, yo!
- I blog only in hopes of making others feel more normal. I know I'm a little off. And I'm okay with it. Do you feel better about yourself now?
Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo. I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Some of My Secret Confessions
I'll Admit....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I want to go see oprah! And none of these things shocked me at all.
Post a Comment