I woke up with the flu this morning. Between running to the bathroom and sleeping I have done absolutely nothing. And I'm not sure if it was the first question that was posted on my blog, (thanks T) or the disgusting bodily functions that accompany the flu, but either way, between the two, here goes my next post.
What is squeaky-poo? Sounds like a valid question. And I've been hoping someone would ask. It could mean literally, what is squeaky poo? Or it could be code for something else. Let's explore the first of the two. Seriously? What is squeaky-poo? Is it poo that squeaks? And how does that work? Who has squeaky poo? Who would admit it anyway? What does that even sound like? Wow! So many questions branched off from one. It reminds me of when I was little and my grandma would take us to the cheese factory or grocery store to get "squeaky cheese". I don't know what others call it other than "cheese curds", but we called it "squeaky cheese". They were basically little chunks of cheddar cheese that often squeaked when you bit into them. So how does that compare to squeaky-poo? I'm not sure I want to know. So, let's just leave it at that before we all throw up.....again.
My eldest daughter is nicknamed "Paigie-Poo". My second daughter is nicknamed "Squeaky". I have always wanted to write a book series about my girls for elementary school aged children that would be dedicated to them both by naming the series "Squeaky-Poo". Well, since that will most likely never happen, they were honored by my naming my blog after them. Lucky girls. Isn't that every girl's dream to have a blog named after them? Especially with a name like that! I should just be given the "Mother of the Year Award" right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment