After having two beautiful little girls and then two handsome little boys, I learned first hand how different boys and girls truly are. And the funny thing about my boys is that a lot of what they do and say is very similiar to what grown men do and say. For instance, they often have their hands down their pants. I will never understand this about males no matter what the age. Another thing is the humor and joy they find in loud belches and stinky farts. (I'll admit I find it humorous at times.) My boys have lately started calling their "family jewels" funny nicknames like "my wilfer" or "I just got hit in the Willy Wonka". I don't know where they come up with this stuff half the time, but I've met 30-year-olds that do the same thing so it must just be a guy thing. A few nights ago my 3 1/2-year-old announced that he likes to play with his "peiner". I'm assuming that "peiner" is a combination of weiner and penis. Either way, I couldn't help but laugh.
The other thing about my little monkeys is how they are born with this natural desire to tease & flirt with children of the opposite sex. My boys (ages 5 & 3 1/2) both want to grow up to be country music stars. They have a little blue acoustic guitar that they walk around strumming while adorned in their cowboy hats, chaps and boots. They started out by mimicking Jason Aldean singing "Big Green Tractor". Then they discovered Johnny Cash and Deirks Bentley. And now they just write their own music. The lyrics that they come up with are extremely hilarious. Last night, my little 3 1/2-year-old sang us his latest masterpiece. All I remember is, "I love a girl and kiss her on her lips". What? He's not even 4 years old yet and is writing country music about kissing girls on the lips? Help!!! Kissing girls and playing with "peiners". I am in soooo much trouble.
1 comment:
Okay....so this post brings me to a story about Brooks and "private parts" but I don't really want to share it on here so remind me to tell you about it. I was just informed by Kamree last night. It's funny so don't be scared.
Post a Comment