Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo. I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Body Parts I Never Wanted
I am convinced that no matter how many sit-ups I do, I will always have a pooch. Now, I'm not complaining about my weight. I'm okay with that for the most part. But when I was blessed with four beautiful children, I was also blessed with stretch marks, sagging and a poochy belly that won't go away. Oh, wait a minute...did I mention that having kids has also introduced me to back fat? Anyway, I know belly buttons are not suppose to look like this. Anything that even slightly resembles a butthole (did I just say that out loud?) can't be pretty. And after running 4 miles today and doing nearly 200 sit-ups I was still surprised that my poochy belly was still there. I don't know why. I guess there was a small part of me that hoped it would disappear immediately. But although I'm frustrated, I'm not giving up. Someday this muffin top will be rock hard abs. Mmmm...muffins...that sounds good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would trade you my spare tire/muffin top for yours any day. 'Cept at least I still have a nice rack instead of saggy raisins.
Let me know what takes the whole muffin top thing away... I'll try anything!
Post a Comment