Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo. I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Chaffing
I am the 30-year-old mother of four who, in hopes of pushing myself out of my comfort zone, committed to running on a relay team. I will be running 3 legs in this relay, each leg varying in distance between 3 and 8 miles. In hopes that I won't kill over after mile 1, pee my pants, or have any other unforunate accidents, I started training early. I run on my treadmill every other day until I've completed atleast 3 miles. Now along with running, not only have I become more tired and physically sore, but I have experienced, for the first time in my life, a little something known as "chaffing". That's right. You heard me. Chaffing. Who knew that your thighs rubbing together for 45 minutes could be so uncomfortable? Those of you who have experienced this know exactly what I'm talking about. And even though I feel healthier for excercising regularly, the constant touching of my thighs reminds me that I must keep going. If that's not encouragement, I don't know what is. Let's just hope that all that friction doesn't start a fire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment