Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo. I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Friday, February 19, 2010
He/She
Anyone who has heard the comdedian Brian Reagan has most likely heard his skit on, "Excuse me, Sir.....ummm....I mean, Maam." Well this morning, I woke up, looked in the mirror, and had a simliar experience. Yup...that's right...when I looked in the mirror this morning, I looked like a man. And not a handsome man. I looked like a hung over 80's rock star. I had greasy straight chin-length hair, bags under my eyes and acne. It's not a mystery why my husband left for work before I got out of bed. It was not a pretty sight. If only I could play the guitar or drums my look this morning wouldn't have mattered. And let's face it....it doesn't help that I'm as "chestless" as a man either. But don't you worry. I drank a Mt. Dew for breakfast and it made me feel a lot better. All in all, it may have been ugly, but today was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment