Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo.
I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
I have no idea what that was. I was very confused by it. Do these two know each other? Are they married? Well, all I know is that I was laughing my butt off at the end!
3 comments:
Ummm... nothing happened. Just saw the same picture in a new window...
I have no idea what that was. I was very confused by it. Do these two know each other? Are they married? Well, all I know is that I was laughing my butt off at the end!
I agree with Stac!
Post a Comment