Monday, July 12, 2010

Service? What the?

Last week my two girls, my two piano students and I went to a local nursing home and put on a small piano recital for the residents.  My two daughters were nervous and excited all at the same time.  As we were getting ready for our performance Gracie asked, "We get payed for this, right?"  Paige replied, "Ummmm, Gracie, it's called service!" 

I can not put into words the look on Gracie's face at that moment.  Service?  Try explaining that to a 7-year-old. 

But I am proud to say that all four of my piano players did totally rad.  I'm so proud.

1 comment:

Tris said...

I love that Gracie Ann. She's so stinkin' cute! BTW-I asked grandpa about the recital. He said, "Oh ya...that one girl from Benson came. She has like 6 kids." He was referring to you!:) HA HA HA!

You almost have 6 kids if Brian counts as 1. Only 1 kid short. Now if only you can talk Brian into another one! Ya right!