


I have hair issues. I get bored and have a habit of changing my hairdo constantly. I was born a brunette but quickly grew into a blond. The older I get I tend to fall into the middle of not blond, not brunette, but something of a dirty dishwater blond. Picture the nappy color of a mouse's fur. That's my current natural hair color. Pretty, huh? So like most women I've highlighted, I've lowlighted, I've dyed every strand of hair on my head nearly every color of the rainbow. Okay, not really. I stick to shades of blond and brown with maybe a little red here and there. And to add to the color I try to grow out my hair. Then I cut it. Then I grow it out a little bit, then cut it shorter than the first time. Then I cut bangs. Then I cut more bangs. Then I cut layers. It just goes on and on and on. Then I get lazy and cheap and decide to color it myself. Sometimes the color turns out nice. Sometimes it looks like Kellogg's Corn Pops. And sometimes my hair gets so overdone while processing the color that it turns into stretchy rubber bands. Weird! That can't be good. But hey, you get what you pay for and my hair might be able to hold itself in a pony tail because it's so stretchy, but I saved $60! It's all how you look at it. Sad thing is that it doesn't stop with the color. I have a bad habit of trimming my own bangs. I have had a few good experiences but I've had twice as many bad ones. One time I trimmed a little too much a little too short and a little too straight and looked like Moe from the Three Stooges. Another time I went for "fashionable" but ended up looking like a lesbian. I guess I can't win. And here I am typing this because I've been too lazy to get my hair cut and my bangs are getting so long that I'm debating whether I should grow them out altogether. Ahhhhh! But do I look better with bangs or without? Do I look younger with bangs or without? And do I look like one of those moms who is trying too hard to look younger than she is? I mean, I want to look young, I just don't wanna look like I'm trying too hard. Does anyone else have this inner turmoil about their hair? Please share.


3 comments:
well, I love the picture of you with the dark hair and the scowl. super sexy.
I like you with side swoop bangs. just my opinion, however I think you can pull off most hair-dos.
Why is it you want to look younger? I don't get that. Are you HOPING people will think you had a teenage pregnancy?
As for the hair... I hate everyone with hair. Selfish, thoughtless jerks...
(Un-fing-real! The verification word from google to post this is "plugges".)
With.
Post a Comment