Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo.
I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Monday, July 26, 2010
And the Winner Is...
After all my hair controversary I settled on a style that my brother suggested and thay my neighbor, Jordan, wouldn't be jealous of. I've gotta say that I look pretty drop dead sexy. Much thanks to my beautician.
2 comments:
Ahh, scary!! I just cut my hair on my lunch hour today, its short! Consult with someone before you go to that extreme!
Yesterday was the day wasn't it? After all the worry you really need to post a picture of the "real" deal.
Post a Comment