Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Honey Bucket

I never thought I'd say this but I love you, Honey Bucket.  After 188 miles of running and colon stimulating movement; after 2 days of little to no sleep and living in a mini-van; and after drinking what seemed like gallons of water, you, Honey Bucket, were my bestest friend in the whole wide world.  It didn't matter that you were kind of stinky.  I loved you anyway.  I looked for you at every stop.  I ran and stood in line for however long it took.  I visited you frequently and am grateful for your hospitality.  Bless you.  You made the Wasatch Back Relay more comfortable for everyone that ran it.  What is it that they say?  "A true friend sticks with you through thick and thin no matter what."  So true.  You are a true friend.  Until next year, Honey Bucket.

Sincerely, Team Bouncers

 

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Seriously so proud of you! Wish you were here to motivate me. I need it!

ellie g said...

Whoever came up with the name "honey bucket" must have laughed so hard that they actually put honey in their own bucket. Because that is the dorkiest name I've ever heard of. And it brings up images that I just don't need to have!

Still proud of you guys though. I wouldn't do that for 300 dollars. 500...maybe....