Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Uncle"

Dear Mother Nature,

You will be happy to know that I recently washed my car.  According to our track record that means that rain showers are due.  I have seen the trend.  I am dealing with it.  However, I am not happy with it, and quite frankly, no matter how magnificent, beautiful and breathtaking you claim to be, I don't like you much for this singular reason.  Why can't you wait to send rain another day when my car is already dirty?  I so wish we could work out this problem.  But until then, "uncle".  You win.

Sincerely,

Me

2 comments:

BeckyB.West said...

Hi Emily! I found your blog on Monique's list, and the blog of "Squeaky Poo" just called out to me:) Very nice. Hope you don't mind I came across your blog. You've got a super cute family (no surprise)! Good to find you!
-Becky (Brown) Westerberg

Tris said...

If it rains at least we know that you're to blame.