Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo. I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Friday, January 6, 2023
The Question That Stumped Me
Twelve years ago. Paige 9 years old, Gracie 7 years old.
PAIGE
If bees have the fertilizer for flowers to make them grow, and moms have the seeds and dads have the fertilizer, why can't Aunt Trissy grow a baby?
ME
(thinking...good question...followed by a simple explanation)
GRACIE
So, if you need the fertilizer from the dad and the seed from the mom to make a baby, how does the fertilizer get to the seed?
ME
Well,...(providing an age appropriate and anatomically correct explanation of sex)...that's how.
(Man, this is easier than I expected.)
GRACIE
(looking confused)
So, what position did you and dad do it in?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment