Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo. I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Scarred
My boys were looking through their photo albums from when they were infants and my 3-year-old says to me, "Mom, am I a girl or what?" I looked at him and laughed as I asked, "Why?" He pointed to a picture in his album and said, "Then why I wear that?" I look back at my early years of parenting, (and often the present) and question my judgement. These poor four children of mine have been the victims of bad hair cuts, bad ensembles and who knows what else, all thanks to me. Now my 3-year-old son questions his gender based on a cheesy outfit that I scarred him with as an infant. It's quite funny if you really think about it. And to tell the truth, I'm certain that they will continue to be scarred by my bad judgement and inadequacies in the future. These four little monkeys don't stand a chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Cort! I'm laughing my boobs...I mean butt off again. Not only does he think he is a girl but his 2 yr. old cousin is smarter than him. Poor little fella!
I say it will make them stronger!
Post a Comment