Dear TF,
I assume we are on a first name basis after all the years we've known each other. With that being said, I have a bone to pick with you. My daughter lost another tooth this morning. Please, please, pretty please come visit her tonight. To put it mildly, I was and still am very ticked that you failed to visit earlier in the week when she lost her other tooth. As a mother, it's very difficult to explain to your child why, oh why the toothfairy didn't come. This mistake of yours must be extremely embarrassing for you, so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that you make up for it tonight. I promise there will not be a questionaire waiting for you and you will not be required to go on a treasure hunt in order to find the tooth. It will be a very simple and painless task. However if you miss our appointment tonight then our next encounter will be neither simple nor painless. That is a threat. Please do not force me to take this to the next level. I am very much a lady and would like solve this matter quickly, quietly and peacefully like the adult that I am. I appreciate your continued friendship and anticipate many more years of working with you. Afterall, I do have three other children.
Sincerely,
Mother of the Year
3 comments:
I have to say my favorite parts of this post is, "I am a lady" & "an adult". You keep telling yourself that sunshine!
How can you promise that there won't be another questionnaire? After failing to complete the last one don't you feel that it is inevitable?
Well stated... she's pulled that shit with me too!
Love ya
KarKar
So any luck this time?
Post a Comment