Caffeine
I am in love with soda pop. Not sure why. Half the time it doesn't even taste good. Maybe it's the caffeine that I like. Either way I decided to stop drinking it. I lasted about a week and a half off the sauce. Then yesterday, being my self proclaimed "free day" from excercise & other restrictions, I fell off the wagon and filled up my Route 44 with Mt. Dew. Then I went home and started baking. Six hours and 96 donuts later I was cussing the Mt. Dew. I swear I wouldn't have gone that crazy had I not had caffeine. Moral of the story.....stick to 32 ounces of caffeinated deliciousness and do not combine with baking.
Cows
Yesterday as I was driving down the road I passed a corral of cows. There were two cows imparticular that caught my attention. The first cow was laying on the ground relaxing. The second cow was standing above the first cow licking the face and ear of the first cow. As I watched this sweetly disgusting affection I realized how grateful I am to be a human. And even more so, how happy it makes me that it is not a custom to lick each other in the world of people. Can you imagine? The closest I will ever get to licking someone else's ear or face will be when I lick my own finger to rub toothpaste off my child's cheek. Moral of the story....keep your tongue to yourself.
Crotches
My daughter and I are sitting in our car in a parking lot when she exclaims, "Mom, look at those crotches!" With eyebrows raised I responded, "Excuse me?" Again she exclaimed, "Look at that lady's crotches!" I was even more confused at this point. Not only is my child checking out crotches but now she has found that rare someone who has more than one? Weird. I told her to point to what she was talking about only to find a lady with a broken leg on crutches hobbling through the parking lot. Moral of the story....never confuse crotches and crutches.
1 comment:
I wish I could crawl inside your brain if only for a second. It must be a scary place. :) Just kidding!
P.S. Isn't the crotches story kind of old? I swear I was there in Macey's parking lot for that one.
Post a Comment