Monday, March 29, 2010

Bangs

My bangs are my enemy.  The fact of the matter is it's usually my fault that I hate them because I get bored and impatient and cut them.  Not good.  Especially when my "do-it-yourself" haircut results in what I like to refer to as "Do I look like a lesbian?" hair.  (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)  I clearly need a sign on my bathroom mirror that says, "Step away from the scissors!"  Right now I'm growing my bangs out.  Why?  Who the *&!! knows.  It is pure misery.  Shoot me now.

2 comments:

KMBushman said...

Now I know this is not a good picture of you. But I think you have hidden those bangs pretty good because I never knew you had any.. LOL
I also cut mine too.. My Hubby hates that I do he thinks they turn out like yours LOL
What we do to save a few bucks huh?

Blake and Lacy said...

Oh no...not the lesbian bangs again. Glad you're putting them in the past