Monday, March 8, 2010

Olives vs Spam

I like olives.  My husband does not.  He claims that if you took B.O., bottled it and ate it, you would have olives.  So what other foods fit into a similar category?  Sometimes when you cook meat and the smell seeps into your hair and your clothing it can easily be mistaken for B.O.  Cooked broccoli and rice after being refridgerated smells like someone passed gas.  And fish smells like...well...fish.  So why do we eat this crap?  These aren't even weird foods.  I like these foods.  Does that mean I like the smells of body odor and farts?  Nope.  Yet food can smell bad or taste like a bad smell and we still eat it.  We really are a hungry bunch of people aren't we?  And then there is Spam.  Spam has such a bad reputation and I'll admit that it looks like dog food.  But it doesn't taste like B.O. or farts.  So why won't anyone eat Spam?  What would you rather eat?  Something that tastes like body odor or something that looks like dog food?

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I totally know what you mean about broccoli! love you!

Foy Family said...

David says ranch dressing smells like a** and wonders why I will eat something that smells like that. Right?

Tris said...

Onions smell like body odor, spaghettios smell like throw-up and pancake batter smells like....well, lets not talk about it.