My baby boy turns 4-years-old next month. Wow! Where has the time gone? And as part of graduating from babyhood to boyhood he gets his first official birthday party. Today we sat down and made a list. So far this is what he has come up with.
Theme:
tractors
Friends:
12 boys under the age of 6 (including himself and his brother)
NO GIRLS ALLOWED
Games:
swim party in our backyard
Food:
vanilla cupcakes with chocolate frosting
chocolate ice cream
Gift Wish List:
bunny
bird
sister
motorcycle
yellow tree
semi trucks
dinosaur
phone
car
work shop with people
chair to sit in
pheasant
farm
shed
bird nest
Sarah (Avery's dog)
piano
farmer guys and worker guys (as in real humans)
basketball
football
t-ball
soccer
grass
table
remote controlled cow
Misc.:
supply of alcohol or Mt. Dew for the mother in charge (I added that. Selfish request.)
5 comments:
Dude, I follow you! Hello? You are my entertainment when I'm sick of blogging about my stupid crafts.
I hope you can pull off this party Mom. That's a pretty tall order. How much do farm workers cost these days? And are you going to buy a sister, or do you have to birth one?
Good luck!!
sounds fun! can i come? i'll supply the pheasant. :)
Is this asking for a sister a sly way of you telling all of us something? LOL Are you prego?
Not pregnant, Marnie. Definitely not pregnant. Just thought I'd make myself clear.
I know, when did they grow up?!?
Post a Comment