Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Love M.E.

I have four wild monkeys under the age of 10.
I just took them all to Walmart.
I'm leaving tomorrow for Girl's Camp with a boat load of teenage girls.
The morning after I return from camping I start my relay race.
I then begin to run 18 miles on no sleep.
I have to sit in a car of stinky people for 2 days.
I'll return home Saturday to spoil my husband for Father's Day Sunday.
I'm a mother.
Nuff said.
Thanks ME.

2 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

I have a sticker in the shape of a gold star if you'd like to come get it :) Good luck with your crazy week!

The Garners said...

Good luck to all of you on your race. I'll think about you early in the AM....when I get up to pee....and GO BACK TO BED!!