Walmart = Headache
Walmart trip after 2-3 months of no Walmart trip = Expensive Headache
Walmart + Expensive Headache = Self medication
Self Medication = Mr. York
Walmart + Expensive Headache + Self Medication with York = Me Happy
And as I'm standing at the cash register at Walmart with the "New Employee" and my 400 items, is it really necessary for "New Employee" to ask as he scans Mr. York, "Would you like this in the bag or left out?" Ummmmm....Duh!

3 comments:
Holy hell Em!!!! That would take me forever to put away... I have to have all nutrition facts facing inward and things going from largest to smallest and a whole bunch of other strange OCD actions that I shouldn't say... There would not be enough YORK's to keep me calm!!! You are so the mom-diggity!!! (that's what I call myself, you can use it also)
Love ya
KarKar
Putting the groceries away is ACTUALLY a serious deterrent from buying them in the first place. It's the worst task ever. I mean 'cmon!
I already dragged the child portions to the store.
I guarantee they were naughty.
(at least whiny)
Then they come home and find their behinds and the remote control faster than any superhero I've ever seen.
There I am.
Left.
To take apart, put away, clean out, and throw away. At least another hour worth of work.
Okay. Obviously this is a pet peeve of mine.
I shall step off my soap box. And leave it here, if anyone else needs to use it.
you gave me anxiety looking at all those grocery bags.
my medication would be a twix bar and a sprite.
Post a Comment