I hope to make Whi-Rash a regular post on my blog. Hope you don't mind. And if you do, feel free to click somewhere else because I think it's funny.
Okay, so today my handsome man and I were driving to a wedding rehearsal dinner. I picked him up at his work where he was wearing his regular ensemble of Carhartts and a ball cap. He climbed into the backseat of the van in hopes of changing into nicer clothes for the rehearsal dinner and we were on our way. After my hubby was all cleaned up he maneuvered his way back into the passenger seat and started messing with his hair. Small problem. Hat hair. He had been wearing a hat all day and needed water for his hair. No worries. It was raining outside. He rolled down the window to the car and stuck his head out. Problem solved!
Another problem! Did I forget to mention that while his head was hanging out the window he accidentally pushed the automatic window button smashing his head between the pane of glass and the car?
Whi-Rash! (and a little bit of moron)
I love my husband!
2 comments:
How about the time when he was peering out the window and the automatic air freshner sprayed him in the eye. Not so much whi rash but freakin' hilarious and again so moron-ish.
Or the time when you were gone for the night and he had to provide his own dinner. He got a pizza from Papa Murphy's and threw it away when he realized that he had to cook it!
I love your blog Rigby! Priceless.
Post a Comment