I know I've been on here already today but I have something to say. I'm weird. Newsflash! Whether you read this blog or know me personally you are very aware of my quirkiness. So out of curiosity I installed a counter on my blog to see if people were really reading it. Whether you're reading it or not, someone seems to be visiting me at Squeaky Poo. Who are you? I very rarely get comments. I have one (that's right...count them...one) follower (thanks Foy), so where's the love? Are you embarrassed that you read my blog or are you just embarrassed of me? If you can muster up the courage and swallow your pride long enough to admit that you have or do visit Squeaky Poo, please fess up and become a follower. Then I'll know that my weirdness is not only recognized but appreciated. Thanks, Yo. Can't wait to meet you.
PS-Mom and Dad, you can only become a follower once. Thanks for trying to make me feel better though. Love ya.
4 comments:
I'm a follower.........it is, after all, the least I could do for a loved one.
I follow with google reader.
and yes, I am a tad embarrased by you, but love you still. :)
How do I follow? You know I do.
I just found your blog the other day from your facebook page and let me tell you, I was at work when I clicked on it and started reading some of your posts.. my office is a pretty quiet place and I was seriously having a really hard time controlling my laughter so I had to close it :) I am back for more of your funny stories! So... yes, I admit I am a blog stalker! :)
-Magen Toombs
Post a Comment