I woke up this morning to the chatter and laughter of four little people. I layed in bed for a long time just listening to the commotion wondering what they were doing. What I found when I finally rolled myself out of bed was that the boys had made the girls breakfast in bed. Boxes of cereal were scattered and spilled on the kitchen floor neighboring an empty bottle of milk. It was a mess. However, the scene in the girl's room was somewhat different. On the girl's bed sat a cookie sheet and the lid to a cake pan (both being used as trays) holding two bowls of cereal, peanuts, two cups of milk and a chocolate chip cookie for each of the ladies. Breakfast of champions, baby! My future daughter-in-laws are going to be so impressed with these little men I'm raising.
4 comments:
That is stinkin cute! I love those boys!
love it! those are some cute boys you have.
Ummmmm...that is AWESOME. Kind of like the time we made Babs breakfast in bed with pieces of melting popsicles and whipped cream...mixed in a bowl. What? We didn't have any fruit. And they were fruit flavors. (Except for the Root Beer one. But who's counting?)
What cute little guys! Did they learn from their dad? Just wondering!
Post a Comment