Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Butt Print

Have you ever stood up from a chair or couch only to be greeted with your butt print left behind where you were sitting?  Lovely, isn't it?  What about when you're swimming and you sit on the edge of the pool with a soggy behind and when you stand you leave a little outline of yourself to greet the others who might venture to that spot at the pool?  Wait a minute....let me back up.  Did I say "little" outline?  I literally left a butt print on a couch the other day and stood up and exclaimed, "My butt isn't that big!  Is it?"  My husband laughed, rolled his eyes and did everything in his power to bite his tongue.  Truth hurts.  But is it just me or does your butt print look bigger than you expect it to be?  Is my butt really that big?  Or is it kind of like when you trace your hand on a piece of paper only to find that your slender hand has been transformed into a big mitt with sausage fingers?  Outlines are mean and slanderous.  I know my butt is neither tiny nor tone, but I also know it doesn't look like the print I just left behind! 

Denial!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Nice... a blog post about swass. It was a swass butt print, wasn't it? You've really got to renew your prescription for your chronic sweating condition before more people find out.

p.s. I like your bangs (said in the voice of Pedro from Napolean Dynamite)