Is it required that you close the bathroom door while using the toilet if you're home alone? I think, no. Really, what's the point? Nobody is there to see you. I proudly pee with the door open when I'm home alone. Well, sometimes when I'm not home alone too. Don't judge me.Drawstrings, zippers and buttons on pants are a good thing, right? Yea, that's what I thought until I woke up in the morning about ready to pee my pants. Having kids does cruel things to the human body, specifically to the bladder. It's a sad thing when you're fumbling with your drawstring pajama pants only to create double knots in the process and meanwhile your urine is screaming, "I'm coming whether or not you're ready!" I think my pee would laugh at me if it could in those moments. What is a blessing can also be a curse. Just sayin'.
Is it inappropriate to discuss bodily functions on the internet like this? Like my very wise brother once told me, "Pooping is the one thing that everyone has in common." So true, T. But along with that, other bodily functions should be included. So just FYI, know that occasionally I will discuss pee, poo, farts, boogers, etc. I warned you. 'Nough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment