Thursday, April 8, 2010

Swass

Due to a comment on my previous post, I feel obligated to explain and define the word swass.  First of all, when I referred to butt prints that we leave when sitting somewhere, I was not and am not referring to sweaty butt prints which are otherwise known as swass.  I was talking strictly of the water spot left behind after swimming or the indentation or wrinkled outline of a butt print when sitting on furniture.  It would be a complete lie to say that none of us have ever had swass.  But for heaven's sake, if your swass is so out of control that you do leave swass marks behind after sitting somewhere, deodorant can be used on various body parts.  Trust me.  No where on my stick of Secret does it say, "strictly for pits". 

Now, for those of you who have read this far and are still confused by the term swass, I am in fact referring to sweaty ass.  The word swass, although not officially a member of the English language, is a real thing.  And not only is it real and can be understood by most human beings, if not all, it is a very flexible term.  For instance if you're sweaty but not in the buttocks area, perhaps you have swalls or swipples.  Like I said, it's not only something that everyone can empathize with, but it's hilarious and makes for great dinner conversation.

PS---This post is dedicated with love to my brothers.  Thank you for teaching me about swass.

2 comments:

The Garners said...

If someone is so "swassie" that they leave it on a fabric covered couch...that's a real problem and may require medical intervention.

As for the previous post....when I leave a butt print on the side of the swimming pool...I just blame it on some kind of really large animal's hoof. You know, "did you see that giant moose run through here? By the size of this print, I'd say he's darn near 10 foot." People believe me every time!

EMILY said...

Lara, you could possibly be the funniest person ever. I will definitely be using the "moose" excuse this summer. Thank you.