After getting my two little boys out of the tub last night, I was helping my 5-year-old get dressed while my 3-year-old was running wild through the house. As my 3-year-old quieted down I looked in his direction to see what he was doing. Dressed in nothing but his birthday suit he took his "manly goods" and tucked them between his legs. He said, "Look mom! I don't have a peiner!" I was trying not to laugh when he then jumped up, legs spread, arms in the air and exclaimed, "There it is!"
My son is a magician. I'm so proud.
5 comments:
He learned that from Brian.
Being married to a 12 year old in a man's body for 10 years.....I KNEW he'd enjoy this story. He will laugh at a pee-pee story any time, any season, any length. (tee hee....any "length" See how he's negatively influenced me?)
Anyway, I was right. He thought that was an awesome story.
Abracadabra!!!! He's going to be huge in Vegas someday...
K
Let's just Cort isn't the only boy I've known who has done that trick.
That is hilarious, Em!
Post a Comment