Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Hands & Feet

I loved this picture and saying on my calendar because I am the lucky sister to two sisters, two brothers, three SILS and three BILS.  I can honestly say that I would be lost without my siblings (in-laws included) just as if I'd lost my hands and feet.  Today I was reminded of how much I value my siblings and being able to talk to them about anything and everything.  And the best part about having brothers and sisters to talk to is that when they're as rad as mine are, you end up laughing and crying all during the same conversation.  It's kind of like a real live version of "Steel Magnolias".  You've got humor, tears, and sarcasm together in perfect harmony.  It doesn't get any better than that. 

1 comment:

Tris said...

I love that little saying and I love you!