I'm not sure what it is about this picture that makes me happier. The Double Stuff Oreos and milk, or the vintage orange Tupperware cup that reminds me of Grandma Lois. Oh, Double Stuff....you are not only double stuffed but oh so Double D. Tupperware, thank you for cute little mugs in shades of rust, olive green, chocolate brown, and gold that take me back to a happy place in time.
3 comments:
That is exactly what I thought when I saw the picture... I miss her. And her smell...
You should have put on your maroon track suit that you got from grandma while eating your cookies and drinking your milk. I miss her too. She's been gone almost a year now. It's hard to believe!
Dude, I'm totally bawling right now! I love this post & all that went into it's fruition.
Thanks for the "walk down memory lane" Em!
Post a Comment