I have officially won the "Whi-Rash" contest for this week. What is "Whi-Rash" you ask? Well let's start with the first element of "Whi-Rash" and that is how you say it. It is pronounced exactly how it is spelled and should be said quickly in a medium raspy voice. The way this term is spoken is by far the most important aspect of it's existence. Trust me.
"Whi-Rash" stands for White Trash. (It's a long story.) But beyond the name, let me explain the competition. I am no Martha Stewart. I fail continually at being a good housekeeper. My favorite meal to cook is cold cereal. I am what I like to call "normal". A stay-at-home mother of four little monkeys doesn't have time to be Martha Stewart. And even if I did, I would rather read or sleep or eat candy. So due to my lack of anal cleanliness my friend and I started a "Whi-Rash" competition. (Gotta love ya, Foy!) When our homes are disgusting, when we are disgusting or when anything or everything in our lives is comparable to White Trash, we take pictures and send them to each other. Whoever can come up with the best White Trash scenario wins the coveted "Whi-Rash" competition. And all "Whi-Rash" entries must not be staged. This is sincerely who we are.
Below is a small example of what could be considered "Whi-Rash" or in my case "normal". If nothing else, let my quirkiness and normalcy make all you women feel like stellar Martha Stewart women.
The dilemma that led to my "Whi-Rash" win was my dishes. I mean, what in the world do you do when your dishes take over the kitchen? Wash them? Noooooo. That takes too much time. Just make Kool-Aid in the tub.
You're welcome!


3 comments:
Kool aid in the tub!!! Priceless Rigby. Our kids will always remember having kool aid and not whether it came from a sparkling clean kitchen or the bath tub. If you were spending the time to keep a constantly clean kitchen you'd miss out on having kool aid with the kiddos.
You're such a dork! I love it!
Hmmmm....I've never made Kool-Aid in the tub. That's a new one. But I did move yesterday's toast off the counter, to make some this morning. That's right. I burned a piece yesterday. Left it there. And moved it to bake a piece this morning.
There.
I feel better.
Post a Comment