Monday, November 1, 2010

Bye-Bye Halloween

As I was reminiscing about the best and worst costumes of my Halloween career, it didn't take long to focus on the costume that is forever etched in my brain.  It was a year of nerdiness and eternal scarring to my ego.  If only I could have dressed up as a pirate, a mummy, a witch, or even a dog that year.  To this day I don't know what is worse.  The year that my parents dressed me up like Mozart.....
Take note of my mother's Isotoner gloves that I'm wearing.  Nerd alert!  Nerd alert!
....or this year when I took my kids trick-or-treating to my mom's house to find her dressed up like Mozart.  It's pretty much a toss up.  And let's be honest---they're both embarrassing. 

This is her "dead" faced Mozart.  Just a side note.
Oh how I love you, Mom.  So weird.  So nerdy.  So cool.  I totally come by it naturally.

2 comments:

KarKar said...

Oh I remember this year!!! We limped all over the neighborhood with you and that crazy hair.. You had gotten over you broken leg the year earlier and I had gotten over my ankle surgery I believe...

You're right.. You're mom is awesome!!

Kar

Ashley said...

Oh my word that is so funny!!!!