Thursday, September 30, 2010

My New Must Have

This is a genius idea started by my very own Mojito and another amazing woman who I will call Shaw.  Together they are changing the world of accessories in a most clever way.  This is seriously worth checking out.  And because I am sitting here wiping tears due to the fact that I will be 6 long hours away from the action during the totally rad Miss Plunkett Grand Opening, I'm doing my part to spread the word.  Hopefully Ms. Mojito & General Shaw don't mind.  And if they do, maybe they'll forgive me if this shout out gets Miss Plunkett some sales.  So if you're anywhere near Southern Utah tomorrow night....be there or be square.  And if you're much like myself and far far away, check out the website and pick out your favs.  Some of you will be getting these treasures from me for Christmas.  After all, this loveliness is the new "must have".  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is "Shaw" and I just want you to know that you ROCK!! Thank you so much for sharing this. We are so excited and wish wish wish that you were here!!! You'll have to make plans to come to What Women Want so you can come touchy-feely all the fun things and new stuff that will debut then! Miss ya!!

Cluff Family said...

You are making me more sad by the minute. I need you here! You are awesome to give us a shout out. You will always be my inspiration though! Love ya!