Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dew Diaries 2

Thursday
Woke up early and went running.  The weather was a little chilly and it was crazy dark but my running partner and I had our trusty flashlights (one was on my cell phone) so we were safe and had a great time.  After the run I felt ambitious and proceeded with some squats, lunges and sit-ups.  Yeah, me!  After I got home, got the kiddos off to school and destinkafied I decided to reward myself.  Yup.  You guessed it.  Soda.  To be more specific, a Diet Coke.  Yes, I am a drink hussy.  I stepped out on my lover, but only for now.  I still love the Dew more than all others.  But Diet Coke has less calories.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.  And FYI, I'm not very good at this going cold turkey thing and I've already made a disaster out of this weeks attempt, so I think I'll wait and start my "no Dew" week next week.  Monday sounds good.  Until then....

No comments: