Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stupid Ice

Scene: The kitchen.  I'm at the sink doing the dishes.  Lil G is behind me making noise from across the room.  The kids are all doing their chores and stomping through the house.  The pestering started at sunrise and I'm on edge waiting for the next argument to break out.  Typical summer morning at our home.

Lil G: (angrily) Get in there stupid a--!
Me: (wide eyed and turning quickly....here we go!...)

Lil G: (shoving ice into her water bottle with frustration) 

Me: (Oh...."stupid ice"!!!  My bad!)

3 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

Your kids are hilarious! Love them :)

Tris said...

If anyone were to say the "real" word I'd bet that it would be G. That is funny! Thanks for the laugh this morning!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it!.. you add such colorful descriptions to your posts. Like we are there with you. It is soo funny