Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo.
I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Friday, January 13, 2012
How Many Monkeys?
That's right!
The story never was "Four Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed". Figured we'd better follow tradition.
Yay! Congratulations! I have always thought you'd have at least one more. Hope your feeling good and your family is all doing well. I miss you. Maybe we should go out for ice cream or something one of these evenings now that the holidays are over.
9 comments:
Congrats! That's excellent news!
And in case you were wondering that last comment was from me, Jami :)
I was so excited to see a new post from you! Congratulations on Monkey #5!
Yay! Congratulations! I have always thought you'd have at least one more. Hope your feeling good and your family is all doing well. I miss you. Maybe we should go out for ice cream or something one of these evenings now that the holidays are over.
Congrats to you guys Emily!!! How exciting! :) Hope you are doing great. :)
Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys! You are a great mom and I think this baby is so lucky to have a family and home like yours!
Wahoo! So so happy for another monkey to join the Rigby clan:o)
WOOOOO HOOOOOO! Congrats!
Yay! Congrats!
Post a Comment