Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Back in '94

Once upon a time, back in '94, I saved my brother from a falling trampoline and it landed on my head.

The End.
PS--So, in all honesty it was only the leg of the trampoline that fell on my head.  Not the whole blasted trampoline.  However, the trampoline was turned on it's side and the leg fell from the top.  What is that?  16 feet?  Either way, bet you don't know anyone else that had a trampoline fall on their head.

PPS--Lara, is that you in the background?  (wink, wink)

3 comments:

Tris said...

I am laughing my head off! Not only at your picture but of Lara in the background. I honestly would not have realized it was her.

ellie g said...

It's the boobs! FREAK! Those buggers give me away every time. Oh and the frizzy hair. Why didn't you show off my giant teeth gap too?

Why have I had to overcome such struggle against my genetics?

Oh, and why don't I remember this incident? That looks kinda serious, Em! Geez!

KarKar said...

Ah yes.. and do you remember the Foster's ordered pizza for their dinner, but they are so sweet and nice that they brought it to us cause Mr. Foster was the one that I believe was on the scene first.. correct me if I'm wrong here, yo.

Anyway.. way to go slick!!