There's a neighbor dog, Hank, that likes to visit us frequently and make nice with our two dogs. The three of them are all the best of friends I'm sure. So it's not unusual for me to walk outside and see Hank in my yard. I'm okay with it. But recently I walked outside and caught Hank dropping a load on my front lawn. Not cool. So I told him to leave. He hesitantly started to stagger away. But, no. He didn't stop what he was doing before he began his exit. He half squatting, half pooping, half running made his way awkwardly out of my yard. It was so uncomfortable to watch that I felt kind of guilty for not waiting til after he was done with his business to shoo him. Hank, I'm sorry that you pooped in my yard. But Hank, I'm even more sorry that you had to run away and poop at the same time. I can't begin to imagine how embarrassing and unpleasant that would be for any mammal. Let's be friends.

3 comments:
I shouldn't even bring it up, but have you ever seen the Jacka$$ clip about this very topic?
It's so wrong you can't help but gag and laugh at the same time.
Is Hank really not Hank but Shadow? Because I know my parents dog thinks he owns the neighborhood.. LOL
One time I went on a walk with our dog Sara and she kept trying to pinch a loaf in the park. The same awkward thing happened. I ended up having to go back and scoop the poop!
Post a Comment