I found these great little slip on shoes at the Gap Outlet last fall for less than 10 bucks. Love them. I wear them often. And my favorite thing about them, besides the facts that they were cheap and yet comfy, is that they sit by the front door and just wait for me to step into them and rush out the door. No buckles. No shoelaces. Nuthin'. I love my shoes so much that I would marry them if I could. Until today. I drove into town, ran some errands, took my little guy to a doctor's appointment and came home. When I got here I slipped those little puppies off and sneaked downstairs to check my email. But ya know what? This computer alone time isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I thought I'd get to waste some time, check out Face Book, email my peeps and blog stalk for a few moments. But sadly, no. Instead I'm stuck in a small musty room that smells like feet. You heard me. Feet. My feet stink so bad I'm struggling to make it throught this post. And you're probably wondering,"if your feet stink so bad why don't you wait and post on your blog later". My theory on that is that without the misery of my smelly feet, this post wouldn't be near as heart felt or funny. I sacrafice for those of you who so sadly read my blog for entertainment. Bless you. And bless the joy of the internet so you can read about my stinky life without having to actually smell it.

3 comments:
You make us laugh and add to our day a bit of humor that is needed at times more than you know. Thanks... For that. We love ya
dude. i can smell them from here!
oh, that's Lara by the way. Sorry, I'm logged into a different account.
Post a Comment