Thursday, May 13, 2010

Buttercups




I love Spring time.  Especially the flowers.  Tulips and daffodils are my fav.  But ya know which flower I have never been very fond of.  Buttercups.  Why?  Cuz they smell like fart.  Yup.  My brothers use to fart in their hand and cup the fart inside and then stick it in my face.  It was called a buttercup.  And it's your lucky day because I just sent you a buttercup through the internet.  I'm just not telling which kind.  Enjoy!  And Happy Spring.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

dude, before I even read your blog and all I saw was the flower and the word "buttercup" I totally thought of the fart kind. gross. Why do boys have to ruin everything? When I see a buttercup, I should enjoy the beauty of it, stop and wonder about God's beautiful creations...instead I think of farts. thanks boys.

Tris said...

You're weird!