Teeny Sister pooped in the tub the other night. I'm pretty confident that it was more of a shart. But either way it grossed me out. And then, of course due to my demented brain, it made me think. What is the correct process to attack this little turd? Do I immediately remove my daughter from the contaminated poo water? Or do I lather her up, rinse her off, and then take her from the tub and deal with the mess at that point? If I take her out now then I obviously will have to drain the water, clean the tub, Clorox the tub, refill the tub, and re-bath my baby. Right? So confusing! And so many options! And what part of pooping in the tub did she think was a good idea in the first place? It's not natural!!! (Is it?) Five children and this is the first child that has pooped in the tub. I'll consider myself lucky I guess. And I will refrain from sharing how I chose to address the situation. But all in all it worked out. Teeny Sister got clean. And the little shart got resolved. Mission accomplished! Back in the running for Mother of the Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment