Sorry. But I had to! I just had to..had to..had to post pics of my kids on Halloween. They are too much fun! Okay. Not all the time. Some days they are definitely "too much" and not so much "fun". But either way, I love 'em and they are stuck with me FOREVER! Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween like we did at our place.
PS---Yes, I deserve an award for the make up. And yes, I will probably give myself one. No, I am not humble. I think I earned it this year, whatever "it" is. Especially after applying makeup to Mr. Scary Clown for 1) the neighborhood party, 2) school, 3) the first round of grandparents on Halloween evening, and 4) the touch ups required after dinner. Yep! Count them! Four!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
1 comment:
Good job, E they look amazing!!!! Tell them I say hi and that I miss you
Post a Comment