Adjusting to 5 little monkies is still taking some getting use to, hence the lack of blogging. But I love it! Is it possible and even legal for me to have 5 children? I guess so because all 5 little people are still in my custody. (knock on wood) Our little Emmy is the sweetest little girl. Between the four older kids and Handsome and I we fight over her constantly. I just can't get enough of her! So in contrast to my regular blog posts, here are a few pics of my little ones that I think turned out quite fabulous. Yes, I'm pulling out the good old blog bragging. Deal with it. My good friend Clarissa is one of the most talented and creative people I know. I honestly couldn't be happier with how these turned out. To see more of her work and learn about what a stud she is, go to





2 comments:
Love all those cute kiddos!
darling!
Post a Comment