Don't let the title of my blog scare you. This is my journal of thoughts, questions and everyday experiences. It has nothing to do with squeaky poo.
I am the 33-year-old stay-at-home mother of five little monkeys who I think are amazing and hilarious. My life is a Grab Bag of entertainment. Not even I know what I'm gonna get. It's just a matter of realizing that often the difficult times are also the funniest and most entertaining. So bring on the squeaky poo!
Friday, August 16, 2013
A Thousand Words
Oh, how we love our sweet, Emmy.
We are grateful everyday that she joined our family.
6 comments:
so, so cute!
She is so gorgeous E!!!
What a sweetheart! Love these pics
Love her to pieces!!!
Oh my goodness she is so stinkin cute! I need to see her in person. Can't believe she is already a year old!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment