News Flash!
Lil G has declared that she is fat!
Yes! It is true!
She is 9 years old, tall, bone thin, and FAT! How did I not see the signs? Why have I allowed sugary cereals and fruit snacks to this overweight child? And why has Ricki Lake not contacted me to appear on her show to expose and humiliate overweight children and their horrible mothers?
I tried to explain to Lil G that, "You are not fat! You are skinny. Almost too skinny! And like I've said before, saying that you're fat is not allowed in my house. In fact, nobody in our family is fat so not one person in our family is allowed to say that they're fat. Got it?!"
Ranger was standing there listening to our discussion to which his brow furrowed in thought and he said, while pointing to me, "Well, mom, you're...uh...kind of...umm....well....ya know...."
I turned to see his expression only to find his index finger pointing straight at my big belly.
Point taken, buddy.
Discussion adjourned.
You win.
2 comments:
You... large? Please
Ricki Lake....freakin' hilarious! She's not so fat anymore! She did DWTS! Don't know what that means? LMK! (Lollipops, mangos and kangaroos.) Maybe G learned it from yours truly. Moi! So sorry! Tee Hee!
Post a Comment